Welcome to WordPress. This is your first post. Edit or delete it, then start blogging!
To delete a comment, just log in and view the post's comments. There you will have the option to edit or delete them. ]]>
Send several professional emails around with a resume to see who can give you some advice from local restaurants, markets and gourmet food shops!]]>
You can also buy your own locally-grown produce at Fort Worth’s area farmers markets. Hope this helps!]]>
Are you the proud pet parent of a cute canine or fun feline? If so, show them off this All Hallows Eve with fun Halloween costumes for pets! Whether you purchase them online (Amazon has some that are hilarious and adorable), or make them at home with a trip to our nearby Michael’s, we’ve put together a few fun ideas that will make you giggle and keep your pet having fun with the whole family.
- With a few scraps of colorful cloth and a doll wig, you can create a hippie costume for your pet.
- Grab a superhero t-shirt and a long swath of cloth (long for your dog or cat but not so long they trip) and you can create a superhero pet in minutes.
- With a frilly doily for a hat, and some large, costume glasses (make sure they’re chew proof), you can make a granny costume for your companion animal.
Take these ideas for Halloween costumes for pets, and enjoy a fun and safe holiday, making sure you give them plenty of dog or cat treats!
If you’re looking for more pet care tips, check out the blog at Lincoln Trinity Bluff.
Well, this also works for residents who love the idea of knowing what is happening in and around their community at Trinity Bluff. All they have to do is “Like” Lincoln Trinity Bluff on Facebook for updates and information that will keep them updated and in the know.
For instance, when it comes to the coolest activities and concerts coming their way in the next few weeks, all they have to do is go their Facebook page, and they will see an update from Lincoln Trinity Bluff.
Let’s say you and your date want to check out the best night life or restaurant that has the best ethnic cuisine, no worries, because our Facebook page has the hookup!
So whether it is receiving terrific apartment living tips or contest information, it is all there on our Facebook page.
For great apartment living tips at Trinity Bluff Apartments, head to our community blog!
Head out to Stockyards Stationthis spring to grab some tasty Texas food, buy a new pair of cowboy boots, or hear live country music. There’s plenty to do in the Stockyards for everyone so check out a few ideas. If you live in an apartment near Fort Worth Stockyards, consider yourself lucky! It’s a blast to hang out in this area of Cowtown.
- Don’t miss Billy Bob’s Texas, the world’s largest honky tonk! Spend an afternoon walking around and looking at country stars’ handprints, or watch a bullride. Stay and listen to a band play on the main stage or some live country music on the dance floor under the silver saddle!
- Walk through the Texas Cowboy Hall of Fame, located close to your apartment near Fort Worth Stockyards. Great cowboys and country stars are honored and you can see some covered wagons as well as other exhibits.
- You can’t visit Cowtown without having some Texas barbecue! Visit Riscky’s for the best barbecue there is.
- Head over to Maverick Western Wear close to your apartment near Fort Worth Stockyards and pick up some boots and jeans!
- If you’re new in town, take a Historic Walking Tour of the Stockyards!
Image courtesy of Flickr.
Read the latest on new restaurants, new chefs, upcoming food festivals, and more foodie news on local blogs in Fort Worth. Find out where to eat, drink and be merry around Lincoln Trinity Bluff with insider tips and reviews to navigate the city.
- Eat This Fort Worth: This blog reviews local restaurants with an unpretentious voice, promotes local food, shows you how to eat on the cheap, and fills your calendar with other Fort Worth happenings. Get the lowdown on local food trucks, where to find farm-to-table menus, holiday guides to restaurants, and more. Connect with Eat This Fort Worth on Facebook.
- Food & Fort Worth, Texas: This blogger reviews local restaurants and slips little Fort Worth news, musings and other tid bits into the blog. Get your guide on where to have coffee, lunch, frozen yogurt, and more, and see recommendations on Fort Worth’s top attractions. Connect with Food & Fort Worth, Texas on Facebook.
- Fort Worth Hole in the Wall: Get foodie news snippets and the latest on what’s new in Fort Worth here. Find out what places now serve breakfast, where food carts disappeared, where you can find new locations of your favorite places, and more up-to-date articles.
- Fort Worth Beer: See pubs, beer-focused bars, saloons, or taverns in Fort Worth with ratings on this site. You’ll even find a handy dandy map of the beer watering hole locations. Learn more about Fort Worth’s new Barcadia bar, see why you should visit Wired Willy’s Taphouse and see ratings on unique craft beers.
- VegFortWorth: This blog makes sticking to vegetarian diets on the go a cinch. Get updates on vegetarian food trucks, bakeries, recipes, and restaurants in Fort Worth. Connect with VegFortWorth on Facebook.
Image courtesy of Flickr.
* Type the characters in the picture below.